TOASTACIA “TOAST” BOYD
PO Box 29243 Los Angeles, CA 90029 USA
CURRENTLY – MANAGER, ROCKY ROADS
* Team and Project management of Ford Bronco Restoration Projects, business and shop compliance
2015 – 2020 – MANAGER, PRO ITALIA MOTORS
* Increased ratings on multiple platforms by implementing a customer feedback monitoring system.
* Tripled email data collection with innovative customer participation mechanisms.
* Slashed overhead costs by over 30% while negotiating with vendors and outside services.
* Introduced three new services to the company, leading to additional profit streams.
* Streamlined the intake & follow up workflow; improving efficiency.
* Increased technician productivity by 40% with a bold, cost-efficient bonus structure.
* Anticipated, identified and resolved multiple issues simultaneously; adapting to a fluctuating workflow.
* Contributed candidly in meetings concerning long-term company strategies, goals and solutions.
2013 – 2015 - PROJECT MANAGER – CHARLIE’S PLACE
* Successfully coordinated manufacturing and production schedules for two electronic parts.
* Set clear, effective goals for inspiring a cohesive team comprised of all levels of production personnel.
* Fostered collaboration between diverse personalities with tactful diplomacy and communication.
* Directed and edited instructional and promotional videos for both products.
* Designed and produced creative packaging, logo art and advertising designs.
* Organized promotional events and marketing campaigns.
* Thrived in a collaborative, fast paced environment under tight deadlines.
2005 – 2013 - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / BROADCAST OPERATIONS – FOX CABLE NETWORKS
* Flawless execution of Live event board operation for remote and in-house production teams.
* Broadcast monitoring ofsimultaneous network schedules: all video, audio and metadata.
* Assurance of format and quality conformity for all broadcast elements.
* Complete accurate daily log summaries and/or detailed reports on any discrepancies.
* Troubleshooting and split-second problem solving of on-air issues while maintaining calm poise.
* Commended for my ability to work well under pressure and minimize the impact of unforeseeable situations.
2004 – 2007 - MEDIA OPERATOR – FOX CABLE NETWORKS
* Accurate routing and monitoring of inbound and outbound satellite feeds.
* Confirmation of satellite and fiber transmission coordination details.
* Ingesting and organizing of assets (video, audio, metadata) into content management system.
* Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
2003 – 2004 - COORDINATOR - FOX CABLE NETWORKS
* Acted as a decisive, essential team player in the middle of the broadcast workflow.
* Used excellent communication skills to provide support between departments.
* Accurately assembled and confirmed materials and assets; and insured timely delivery
* Analyzed and resolved discrepancies, created reports and analyzed processes for improvement.
* Commended for introducing several new procedures that increased accuracy and efficiency.
SAN FRANCISCO ART INSTITUTE, San Francisco, CA - MFA, Filmmaking
CAL STATE UNIVERSITY LONG BEACH, Long Beach, CA - BA, Radio, Television/ Film
Adobe Premiere & Photoshop, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office, Quark, many broadcast automation and Data Asset Management systems. Completed extensive Customer Service and Supervision seminars, including: Supervising for Success, Leadership and Collaboration, Coaching & Team Management, Employee Relations, Conflict Resolution, Time Management, Effective Project management, etc.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST